RE: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] RE: Selling My Dad's Lo-Boy 185

  • jpw19798
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2013
      I would do 1600.

      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

      vbcodeboy <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Currently I have it of delaware's craigs list.  Here you will see the pictures and the write up

       http://delaware.craigslist.org/grd/4095053985.html

      ---In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, <jpw19798@...> wrote:

      Send me pics of it. Id like to have a 185.

      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

      vbcodeboy <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi,

      I am trying to sell my dad's 185 Lo-Boy, does anyone know a good publication or website to list the tractor on.

    • vbcodeboy