cub lo boy 184

  • Samuel Ferraro
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2013
      will a Int 184 snow blower fit onto a 184 cub lo boy?
    • serious_machining
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29, 2013

        The only I-H brand of snow blower / thrower that I can find mentioned on the internet which has the numerals 184 in its model designation is a 84" (7 feet wide) rear mounted unit.  I doubt the 184 tractor could handle this beast -- the snow blower / throwers for the 184 and its predecessors were only 60" (5 feet) wide which coincided with the maximum rear turf tire outer sidewall spacing.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2013
          thanks for the reply . I'am sure your right.  I'll keep looking for a front mount disigned for the 184.. Sam

          The only I-H brand of snow blower / thrower that I can find mentioned on the internet which has the numerals 184 in its model designation is a 84" (7 feet wide) rear mounted unit.  I doubt the 184 tractor could handle this beast -- the snow blower / throwers for the 184 and its predecessors were only 60" (5 feet) wide which coincided with the maximum rear turf tire outer sidewall spacing.

        • intloboy184
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 7, 2013

            Two snowblowers were available for the International 184.  Both were front mounted and driven from the rear PTO using a driveshaft that ran underneath the length of the tractor.  A creeper, wheel spacers, and chains are required for it to be useful.

            1)  Model 50 Single Stage Snowthrower
            2)  McKee Snolander Dual Stage Snowblower.

            Message 6 of 6 , Oct 8, 2013

              Here's the complete text of Intloboy184's message.  As was the case with a previous message posted by him (he is the only member with which this problem occurs), the new Yahoo Groups NEO format truncates the text in the archives.  The only way I can retrieve the unseen remainder of his messages is by going to the Daily Digest and then reading from there.  Following is the complete message ...   - Dennis Anderson, Group Owner

              On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM, intloboy184 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>wrote:

              Two snowblowers were available for the International 184. Both were front mounted and driven from the rear PTO using a driveshaft that ran underneath the length of the tractor. A creeper, wheel spacers, and chains are required for it to be useful.

              1) I-H Model 50 Single Stage Snowthrower