Nice 184 Loboy For Sale in CT

  • BCLyme@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
    Hi Guys;

    Been a long time since I've posted on here.

    Health has dictated that it's time for me to say goodbye to my 184 Loboy. Haven't used her in a few years and so it's time.

    Not even sure at this point what is a fair price but am motivated and will listen to offers.

    Tractor comes with the 60" belly mower,  turf tires, never used tire chains, and a hardly ever used front blade and I believe I have all mounting hardware/bolts (I'm an organizational nut).

    The tractor was put away properly and has remained dry stored in my completely covered carport.

    I did the big clutch job that comes up infrequently on these 184's so she should be good for another million or so hours.  ;-)

    I do not have any recent pictures but can post a couple of older ones which I'll try to do on this post.  She's a little dirtier now, just needs a good cleanup.

    If the pics don't show up, just shoot me an email and I can send them to you direct.

    Thanks for having a look.

    Regards,
    Brian in CT
  • chant1216