154 3 Point Hitch for sale

  • drdave427154
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2002
      OK Guys --- I saw an original 154 3 point hitch on Ebay for sale --
      It looks to be in good shape --- My broke ass got outbid on it so maybe one of our other club members could win it --- I could only afford to bid $150.00 -- Right now it is at $183.00--- GOOD LUCK
      Ebay item # 1750148374 I sure wish I could afford to bid higher....
    • knuckles4u
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2002
        just as an FYI ... the hitch is not "complete". I'm currently working
        on an aftermarket hitch and the piece that is missing is rather
        important. The piece that the upper rockshaft bolts to, is missing.
        On a 154 that has a factory 3 point the metal is 3/8" thick. On a
        154 that does not have a 3 pt the metal is 1/8" thick.

        It's the piece(s) that the seat bolts to. These pieces bolt to the
        frame/axel of the tractor. On a 3 pt equiped tractor the seat support
        piece are welded together with reinforcement. On a none 3pt the metal
        is two seperate pieces.

        This piece is one of the more complex pieces and without it the rest
        of the 3 point is somewhat useless (unless you know a good welder).
        I do not have it drawn out yet. If I did I'd post it so everyone
        would know what I was talking about.
      • drdave427@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2002

          Thanks for the info --- I guess I got too excited about seeing a 154 hitch!!!    I would love to have one on my 154 ---

          David Keylon