Cozy Cab for my 154.

  • James
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
      Could someone send me pics of how their cab is connected to the cub. I just got one and need some guidance. Thank you.

      Jim

      Lancaster, Pa
    • daleclift
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jpw19798@...> wrote:

        > Could someone send me pics of how their cab is connected to the cub. I just got one and need some guidance. Thank you.
        >
        > Jim
        >
        > Lancaster, Pa

        Hi Jim,

        I do not have a picture handy, but if your cab is truly a Kozy Kab, like mine, it bolts on with one bolt thru each rear fender and one bolt thru each floorboard. I had to make a couple of spacers for the floorboard positions to keep the cab from damaging the dash.

        If you need them, I will try to take a couple of pictures for you later.

        Dale
      • Jpw19798
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013
          Id appreciate some pics dale.

          Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 27, 2013
              Dale, could I get those pictures? Especially where it connects to the foot rest.