Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Re: 3 pt attatchments

  • brendanbrigham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
      I've also found information saying Mott has a flail mower, Model CLB60, to fit the LoBoys. I'm gonna go on a witch hunt for one after I get everything else sorted out.
      NSA_EMAIL_WARNING
      To our employees at the NSA, TSA, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, or any other government entity, be it public or private, by collecting and reading this email, you are in violation of the United States Constitution by violating Amendment IV with an illegal seizure of private property. This document is the explicit property of the original sender and it's intended recipients. Possession of this document can and will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law.
      On 06/11/2013 09:46 AM, intloboy184 wrote:

      Category 1 3-point attachments are suited for the loboy. I think lifting capacity is around 500lbs depending on leverage.
      3-point disks, plows, and blades should be ok depending on weight.
      The real gotcha comes with the PTO. Any PTO attachments need to have been designed for the tractor.

      Known 3-point PTO attachments are the following:
      IH Model 50 single stage Snowthrower
      IH Model 15 Tiller
      McKee Snolander dual stage Snowblower
      Woods RM59 mower (Must get the one with special gearbox, spindles and blades for the loboy)

      If any "standard" PTO items are to be run, Hub City built a gearbox PTO reducer that geared down and reversed the rotation of the PTO. These are rare and quite expensive.