looking for 3 point hitch

  • andrew
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2013
      hi everyone ,i am looking for a 3 point hitch for my 154 if anyonr has one to get rid of. i have a woods l59 deck that has never been put on a tractor if anyone is interested trade or $$ im in GA. thanks have a good one
    • northcreek2624
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2013
        Andrew,you will be lucky to find someone "looking to get rid of one" for less than $600.They are in demand and pricey when you find one.Hamilton Bob can hook you up if want one fast...Mike.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2013
          hey NORTH thx, i really appreciate it ,,i actually really have been leaning towards building one myself i have a friend who's a really good fabricator and he's made some for big fords we are trying to see how cheap we can build one thats a good quality hitch. anyone tried to build one using the belly lift without having to buy the selector switch and another hydraulic cylinder?? just curious if it could work...any tips or plans anyones had luck would i sure would appreciate.
        • northcreek2624
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2013
            Here is an aftermarket hitch from our photo section...

            --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "andrew" <andrwha@...> wrote:

            > hey NORTH thx, i really appreciate it ,,i actually really have been leaning towards building one myself i have a friend who's a really good fabricator and he's made some for big fords we are trying to see how cheap we can build one thats a good quality hitch. anyone tried to build one using the belly lift without having to buy the selector switch and another hydraulic cylinder?? just curious if it could work...any tips or plans anyones had luck would i sure would appreciate.

          • lou747jeeps
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 9, 2013
              Hi Andrew,

              If you ever get up around Cincinnati, I would be willing to trade a factory 3 point hitch for your mower deck.

              Thanks,

              Lou 513 332-8920

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 9, 2013
                Lou thanks I may just take you up on that soon if i cant find one around here .. i recently bought my 154 and am still learning it ..do you have any 3pt attatchments that you might wanna let go or if not some that work well with the 154?? thanks i may do this soon if its good with you