McKee Sno-lander Model 320 2-stage snow blower

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2013
      Howdy Guys and Gals,
      A sad day, I have traded off both of my 154's for goods and services that I needed more.
      I have a JD F710 to mow with and a 1984 Chevy Shortbox 4X4 with plow to deal with the white KA-KA when it shows up, so they were just gathering dust.
      I have a McKee Sno-lander Model 320 2-stage snow blower for sale.
      It just needs a couple of minor parts (one of the lift chains and the double groove pulley for the PTO.).
      I have uploaded several pictures that I took today (5/17/2013)to the photos section here. Folder/album name is "McKee Sno-lander".
      Anyone that is seriously interested can email me at cdflint1 <at> gmail.com With "McKee Sno-Lander" as the subject and I'll give you my phone number at that time so we can discuss it. Price? I have $1200 invested in it and won't give it away. I will throw in a set of rubber edging for the impeller, bought but never got around to installing them. They are used to narrow the gap between the impeller and the housing which improves the functioning of the unit.
      I have a set of OEM wheel spacers I'll throw in to sweeten the deal a little if can get my price (picture also in folder). You will need to make arrangements for pickup as I can NOT ship it for a reasonable cost.
      Any general questions that the pictures don't answer feel free to ask me.

      Craig

      PS,
      I included a picture of the general location of the unit in the folder.
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2013
        2 weeks and not 1 single reply? Must be there isn't any real interest.
        Will be going up on Ebay Sunday.

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" <cdflint@...> wrote:

        > Howdy Guys and Gals,
        > A sad day, I have traded off both of my 154's for goods and services that I needed more.
        > I have a JD F710 to mow with and a 1984 Chevy Shortbox 4X4 with plow to deal with the white KA-KA when it shows up, so they were just gathering dust.
        > I have a McKee Sno-lander Model 320 2-stage snow blower for sale.
        > It just needs a couple of minor parts (one of the lift chains and the double groove pulley for the PTO.).
        > I have uploaded several pictures that I took today (5/17/2013)to the photos section here. Folder/album name is "McKee Sno-lander".
        > Anyone that is seriously interested can email me at cdflint1 <at> gmail.com With "McKee Sno-Lander" as the subject and I'll give you my phone number at that time so we can discuss it. Price? I have $1200 invested in it and won't give it away. I will throw in a set of rubber edging for the impeller, bought but never got around to installing them. They are used to narrow the gap between the impeller and the housing which improves the functioning of the unit.
        > I have a set of OEM wheel spacers I'll throw in to sweeten the deal a little if can get my price (picture also in folder). You will need to make arrangements for pickup as I can NOT ship it for a reasonable cost.
        > Any general questions that the pictures don't answer feel free to ask me.
        >
        > Craig
        >
        > PS,
        > I included a picture of the general location of the unit in the folder.

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2013
          I have a hard time thinking about snow when it is in the 90s outside. :-)

          It looks very nice, but it is a little too far for me to travel from NJ.
          I think you would do better on response/price if you can wait until the
          weather starts getting cooler.

          Mike

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2013
            Mike,
            I agree about the temp. but my possible loss on price was not really my main concern. I would really like to see it to go to someone that will use it, NOT part it out or just let it rust away.
            My thoughts were that selling it now would give the buyer a chance to do anything to/with it he thinks is needed BEFORE he NEEDS to use it.
            Like getting/fitting tire chains and maybe finding wheel weights, installing the rubber strips on the impeller.
            I guess I can wait to put it up on Ebay, it doesn't cost anything for it to sit up on 4x4s with a tarp over it.

            Craig

          • hdsmcs@att.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2013
              I am unfamiliar with the Mc Kee Sno-Lander. Is it Front Mounted?

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 1, 2013
                Yes, it mounts similar to the front blade. A drive shaft for it mounts lengthwise of the tractor and is driven by the PTO.