adding 3 pt hitch

  • BoyceR
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      I'm thinking of adding a 3 point hitch. Will this interfere with the PTO belt drive for my 3160A mower deck? Looks like there will be some problems there...
      Boyce
    • intloboy184
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2013
        I have a 3-point hitch on a 184 with the 3160A mower deck.
        The PTO belt does clear, but it is tight. Belt does touch the arm occasionally wearing off the paint.
        The biggest issue is that the PTO cover sometimes gets in the way of the top link.