Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] clutch options

  • Ted Klunder
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2013
      Hi Larry. Could you please send me more info on the tractors, and possibly a few pictures. Thanks, Ted

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2013

        Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 10:40 AM
        Subject: Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series]
        Ted
        As I mentioned earlier, I will be selling in a few weeks. The 184's are stored inside and I will need to get them out for cleanup and pictures.
        These are not restored tractors but are in very nice shape. Both have the complete eggcrate grill assembly with the screen in back. All side
        panels and battery cover as well as the correct seat in good shape. I have attached a picture taken 5 or 6 years ago. I do not use either tractor
        as I have a hydrostatic which I use to mow with. right now the throttle cable has frozen stuck and I need to replace that when I get a chance.
        I am asking $3000 each with choice to the first to buy. Both come with the 3160A  60 inch mower deck. I also have One front blade with wheel
        spacers and chains that are extra. Reason for selling is I am retired and need to move to a smaller place. I have 7 cub and number Lo-Boys to
        eventually sale.

        Larry Dotson