Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Re: Tachometer drive question

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 25, 2013
      Mike,
      Checked out your tach pictures. Good job. Looks great.
      Kent

      On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM, northcreek2624 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Update: Kent I went with your suggestion to use the IH454 tach,it is a 2:1 ratio and they are cheap to buy,and although offshore in origin seem nice for the money.A Ford 8N cable is the perfect length but has to be slightly modified by filing the drive end tip from tang drive to square.I plan to check it against my strobe tach for accuracy.I took a few fast pics...Mike.