Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Re: IH 15 tiller

  • Mike Maynard
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 21, 2013
    As evident in the pictures, it will need new tines.... but I think they are probably pretty standard.

    On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:19 PM, rrexp4 <rrexp4@...> wrote:

    I am still interested in the tiller wondering if I could get some pictures?

    --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "rrexp4" <rrexp4@...> wrote:

    > just wondering if you got a price yet no hurry with all of the snow on this side of country would send the money but probably would not be able to pick it up until spring.
    >
    > --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, Mike Maynard wrote:
    > >
    > > Working with dad on a price... I now know what he paid, but trying to get
    > > out of him what he actually wants for it.
    > >
    > > Pics may be tough this time of year, as it may be hidden under all the
    > > 'yankee grass' out there...
    > >

    > > On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:06 PM, rrexp4 wrote:
    > >
    > > > **
    > > >

    > > > im in battle creek michigan let me know on a price and can you send me
    > > > pictures to rrexp4@

  • rrexp4
    Message 2 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
      Hi mike it looks to be in ok shape but i dont thank i want to pay a $1000 for it. it is probably worth $500. If he would take that I will come and get it.

      Message 3 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013

        Lowest he wants to go is $750

        Message 4 of 13 , May 7, 2013
          where exactly are you located? can you contact me at this email rrexp4@... thank you