IH 15 tiller

  • rrexp4
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 4, 2013
      I am looking for a model 15 rototiller if anyone knows of one
    • Mike Maynard
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 4, 2013

        Where are you located?

        On Feb 4, 2013 9:47 AM, "rrexp4" <rrexp4@...> wrote:

        I am looking for a model 15 rototiller if anyone knows of one

      • tpstone3756

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 4, 2013
              im in battle creek michigan let me know on a price and can you send me pictures to rrexp4@...

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 4, 2013
                Working with dad on a price... I now know what he paid, but trying to get out of him what he actually wants for it.

                Pics may be tough this time of year, as it may be hidden under all the 'yankee grass' out there...

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 9, 2013
                  just wondering if you got a price yet no hurry with all of the snow on this side of country would send the money but probably would not be able to pick it up until spring.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 9, 2013
                    I have not been able to get any pics, but he was talking like he would like to get $1000 for it...

                    Let me know what you think.

                    Mike

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 15, 2013
                      I am still interested in the tiller wondering if I could get some pictures?

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 21, 2013
                      As evident in the pictures, it will need new tines.... but I think they are probably pretty standard.

                      Message 11 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
                        Hi mike it looks to be in ok shape but i dont thank i want to pay a $1000 for it. it is probably worth $500. If he would take that I will come and get it.

                        Message 12 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013

                          Lowest he wants to go is $750

                          Message 13 of 13 , May 7 6:53 PM
                            where exactly are you located? can you contact me at this email rrexp4@... thank you