Re: Still can not find starter

  • knuckles4u
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2002
      --- In ihcubloboyseries@y..., "karl42649" <karl59@a...> wrote:
      > Will 6 volt cub lo-boy 47-64 starter fit on 185 cub? no one has 12
      > volt

      I had mine rebuilt locally about a year ago. $175 Ouch - but now it
      works. If you cannot find a local builder - and $200 (shipping etc)
      does not make your wallet shrivel I'd be willing to take yours to the
      local guy I used. I'd personally look locally - look for an
      industrial electrical motor retailer/rebuilder - that's who built
      mine.

      Greg
    • northcreek2624
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2002
        Karl,I should have the #1107327,12volt starter in a couple days,found
        it right here in my home state(NY).
        From this point we should probably converse privatley,so we don,t
        bore the club members and load up the message board with information
        that will be of no use to anyone else....Mike
        jlk@...
      • northcreek2624
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2002
          Karl,My correct email address is at my members profile....Mike