Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Cub 184. Need help to clear up the operators manual.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2012
      I don't believe that the 184 came with an hour meter (at least, none is
      shown in the parts manual, nor does my 184 have one) - what you probably
      have is an after-market addition. Most electric hour meters only measure
      how long the ignition has been turned on. So it really doesn't matter
      where you hook up the meter, as long as it is "on" when the ignition
      switch is on.

      Mike