Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Cab and 3260

  • Ray Dobmeier
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.3 MB

    James,
    One picture is attached.  Its leaning up against a shed.  The belts are hanging off of it.  When we bought the tractor, it was not installed and we have never used it.  The pulleys turn easily and the blades are on the bottom.

    Ray D.

    Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
      Can any one tell me the size of the spindle belt on a 3260 deck?

      Sent via my Samsung Transform Ultra from Boost Mobile