Cab and 3260

  • James
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2012
      Hey everyone, Im looking for a Simms Cab and/or a 3260 mower deck, help and thank you so much.

      James P. Williams
      Lancaster, PA
    • Ray Dobmeier
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2012
        3260 mower deck or a 3160?  I have a 3160 for sale.

        Ray D.
        Watertown NY

        Hey everyone, Im looking for a Simms Cab and/or a 3260 mower deck, help and thank you so much.

        James P. Williams
        Lancaster, PA

      • James P. Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2012
          Id prefer a 3260, but send me some pics of it and Ill think about it.

          Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 17:45
          Subject: Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Cab and 3260

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2012
          • 1 Attachment
          • 1.3 MB

          James,
          One picture is attached.  Its leaning up against a shed.  The belts are hanging off of it.  When we bought the tractor, it was not installed and we have never used it.  The pulleys turn easily and the blades are on the bottom.

          Ray D.

          Id prefer a 3260, but send me some pics of it and Ill think about it.

          Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 17:45

          Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
            Can any one tell me the size of the spindle belt on a 3260 deck?

            Sent via my Samsung Transform Ultra from Boost Mobile