154 for sale

  • Patrick Drennen
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 27, 2012

    Selling my 154 Lo Boy

    $2,500

    Three Point Hitch, Dual (Steering) Brakes, 60 inch International Harvester mower deck. Also has a 54 inch IH front blade. Put a 185 carburetor on it.

    Located in Erie,ILL

    Also listed on Quad Cities (Iowa) craigslist.

    Thanks

    Pat

  • tpstone3756
    Message 31 of 31 , Mar 24, 2015
      There is a woodruff key if you don't have a creeper trans. If you have a creeper there is a shear pin.

      Tim S..

      Sent from my Cricket smartphone.

      "'firstvet52@...' domclean@... [ihcubloboyseries]" <ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hmmmm …  Be real interested to hear (my 185 has the same problem, but the shaft to the rear axle is turning). I thought there might be a shear pin or something.