Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] PTO discs-dry or wet?

  • Ski
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
      Yeah it's weird how the the plates can be used wet or dry. Seems that there would be two different plate materials for wet or dry. I wish someone out there had a pic showing the thickness of the plates. I saw a ton of pics but they were all the same angle-looking straight down on the plates.
      I do need that 2nd rubber cam cover.
      Thanks!
      Ski Z

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
      Ski,
      I discovered I don't know what I'm talking about. I recall seeing somewhere the clutches were wet or dry, but perhaps that means they are available in a wet version or dry version.
      I have attached some info on the clutch.

      http://www.tbwoods.com/Products_Mechanical_Clutches_Rotocam.asp

      Kent