Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Front End Loader, Snowblower, or Tiller

  • rrexp4
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, firefitesg69@... wrote:

      > I have a McKee snowblower with the driveshaft and pulleys from my 185. I
      > would sell it for $500. I live in N/E Ohio, about 20 miles north of
      > Youngstown. I could get some pics for you if you're interested. Let me know, Thanks
      >
      > Scott
      >

      > In a message dated 6/22/2012 9:23:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > jpw19798@... writes:
      >

      > I am looking for any of these three items, please let me know if you have
      > one, and what the price would be for it. I live in Pennsylvania, and I cant
      > go too far. Thank you.

      If you still have the mckee snow blower for sale and it is a model 320 i will buy it and can come and get it on wensday. if you havent already made a deal with someone else. thank you rick
    • rrexp4
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
        I would like to buy the mckee 320 if you still have it thank you Rick D.

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, firefitesg69@... wrote:

        > I have a McKee snowblower with the driveshaft and pulleys from my 185. I
        > would sell it for $500. I live in N/E Ohio, about 20 miles north of
        > Youngstown. I could get some pics for you if you're interested. Let me know, Thanks
        >
        > Scott
        >

        > In a message dated 6/22/2012 9:23:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > jpw19798@... writes:
        >

        > I am looking for any of these three items, please let me know if you have
        > one, and what the price would be for it. I live in Pennsylvania, and I cant
        > go too far. Thank you.

      • rrexp4
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
          what model snow blower do you have?

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
            if you have not already sold this I would like to see pic and buy it thank you rick