Re: [Norton AntiSpam][IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Front End Loader, Snowblower, or Tiller

  • Ted Klunder
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 22, 2012
    Hi James.
    I have an IH model 50 Snow Thrower. It is complete with all the pulleys, belts and mounting hardware. I could sell it to you for $600.00.
    I live near Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Buffalo is about one hour from us.  For that price I can deliver it across the border at Buffalo; or I could sell you a tractor with a heated cab, chains and the snow thrower, delivered to Buffalo for $2000.00.
    Thanks, Ted

    Message 2 of 12 , Jun 22, 2012
      I have a McKee snowblower with the driveshaft and pulleys from my 185. I would sell it for $500. I live in N/E Ohio, about 20 miles north of Youngstown. I could get some pics for you if you're interested. Let me know, Thanks

      Scott

      In a message dated 6/22/2012 9:23:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jpw19798@... writes:

      I am looking for any of these three items, please let me know if you have one, and what the price would be for it. I live in Pennsylvania, and I cant go too far. Thank you.

    • david curtician
      Message 3 of 12 , Jun 22, 2012
        I'm interested in your snow blower. dave c 330.351.0023

        Message 4 of 12 , Jun 22, 2012
          Please send me pics of it, if its what I want, ill do business with you.  Jim.

          Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

          Message 5 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
            way behind in all these emails  someone have a tiller for sale thanks

            Message 6 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
              --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, firefitesg69@... wrote:

              > I have a McKee snowblower with the driveshaft and pulleys from my 185. I
              > would sell it for $500. I live in N/E Ohio, about 20 miles north of
              > Youngstown. I could get some pics for you if you're interested. Let me know, Thanks
              >
              > Scott
              >

              > In a message dated 6/22/2012 9:23:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
              > jpw19798@... writes:
              >

              > I am looking for any of these three items, please let me know if you have
              > one, and what the price would be for it. I live in Pennsylvania, and I cant
              > go too far. Thank you.

              If you still have the mckee snow blower for sale and it is a model 320 i will buy it and can come and get it on wensday. if you havent already made a deal with someone else. thank you rick
            • rrexp4
              Message 7 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
                Message 8 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
                  I would like to buy the mckee 320 if you still have it thank you Rick D.

                  --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, firefitesg69@... wrote:

                  > I have a McKee snowblower with the driveshaft and pulleys from my 185. I
                  > would sell it for $500. I live in N/E Ohio, about 20 miles north of
                  > Youngstown. I could get some pics for you if you're interested. Let me know, Thanks
                  >
                  > Scott
                  >

                  > In a message dated 6/22/2012 9:23:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                  > jpw19798@... writes:
                  >

                  > I am looking for any of these three items, please let me know if you have
                  > one, and what the price would be for it. I live in Pennsylvania, and I cant
                  > go too far. Thank you.

                • rrexp4
                  Message 9 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
                    what model snow blower do you have?

                    Message 10 of 12 , Jun 23, 2012
                      if you have not already sold this I would like to see pic and buy it thank you rick