Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Cub Lo Boy

  • Patrick Drennen
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 25 11:21 AM
      I have a 154 with a 3 point hitch, steering brakes & 60" IH belly mower.
      I would be willing to let it go for $1,500.
      Located in Erie,Illinois

      Pat

      On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Cassius Toon <casstoon@...> wrote:

      I have one of the last (by serial #) 154 loboys made, with a front blade, an RM 59 Woods finish mower on the  3 pt hitch, a creeper gear, Chains for rear tires, Operator's Manual, Service Manual, Operator's Manual for Leveling and Grader Blades, Operator's Manual for 3 Pt. Hitch, Owners Manual for Woods  Rotary Mower.  Will sell  as a package but will want more than $1500.

      Located 20 miles outside Charleston, WV

      Cass Toon
      Phone 304-968-3767 or Cell 304-542-7208

      To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
      From: jpw19798@...
      Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:57 +0000
      Subject: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Cub Lo Boy

      I am searching for a Cub Lo Boy 185, or 154 for sale. I live in Pennsylvania, but am willing to travel to purchase one. I would like to spend at most 1500 for one, if anyone has one for sale, please let me know. I will give you my number at that time. Thank you for you time.

    • James P. Williams
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 25 3:03 PM
        How much would you want for it all?

        From: jpw19798@...
        Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:57 +0000

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 25 3:03 PM
          Oh, and can you send pics of it?
          Thank you.

          From: jpw19798@...
          Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:57 +0000

          I am searching for a Cub Lo Boy 185, or 154 for sale. I live in Pennsylvania, but am willing to travel to purchase one. I would like to spend at most 1500 for one, if anyone has one for sale, please let me know. I will give you my number at that time. Thank you for you time.

        • Cassius Toon
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 26 8:12 AM
            I'm in town today and will have my wife take some pics tomorrow and send them to you.  I will entertain an reasonable offer.

            To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
            From: jpw19798@...
            Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:03:55 -0400

            Oh, and can you send pics of it?
            Thank you.

            From: jpw19798@...
            Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:57 +0000

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 26 5:39 PM
              Would you do 1750 for it?

              Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:12

              To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
              From: jpw19798@...
              Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:03:55 -0400

              Oh, and can you send pics of it?
              Thank you.

              From: jpw19798@...
              Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:57 +0000

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 26 5:40 PM
                Pat, I talked it over with my wife and the highest I can go for both is 1800, let me know.

                Thanks, Jim.

                From: jpw19798@...
                Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:57 +0000

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 27 7:38 AM
                  Sold!!!!

                  To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
                  From: jpw19798@...
                  Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:40:12 -0400

                  From: jpw19798@...
                  Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:57 +0000

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 27 10:19 AM
                    Can your wife send me pictures of it today?

                    Thank you.

                    Jim Williams

                    Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 10:38

                    Sold!!!!

                    To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
                    From: jpw19798@...
                    Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:40:12 -0400

                    From: jpw19798@...
                    Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:57 +0000

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 27 10:30 AM
                      I apparently misunderstood an email.  Are you interested in my Lo Boy and equipment?

                      To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
                      From: jpw19798@...
                      Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:39:17 -0400

                      Would you do 1750 for it?

                      Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:12

                      To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
                      From: jpw19798@...
                      Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:03:55 -0400

                      Oh, and can you send pics of it?
                      Thank you.

                      From: jpw19798@...
                      Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:03:57 +0000

                      I am searching for a Cub Lo Boy 185, or 154 for sale. I live in Pennsylvania, but am willing to travel to purchase one. I would like to spend at most 1500 for one, if anyone has one for sale, please let me know. I will give you my number at that time. Thank you for you time.

                    • J W
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 28 6:21 AM
                        The lo boy, blade, and mower.

                        To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
                        From: casstoon@...
                        Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:30:09 -0400

                        I apparently misunderstood an email.  Are you interested in my Lo Boy and equipment?

                        To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
                        From: jpw19798@...
                        Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:39:17 -0400

                        Would you do 1750 for it?