LOADED 184 for sale in Southeastern PA

  • j-cottom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
      Garage/barn-kept 184 in great shape.
      Engine rebuilt 2009. 3-pt hitch, creeper gear.
      4 Turf tires (2 on, 2 extras on rims and inflated) with chains.
      3160 Mower Deck
      42inch roto-tiller
      3pt hitch carry-all
      Snowplow
      Snowblower
      Extra belts and pins.
      Brand new battery.

      This tractor is in great shape.

      $4800 OBO.
    • WM RUDGE
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
        Do you have any photos and where at in SE PENNA? I live in C. Central PENNA.

        --
        William Rudge
        Associate Broker / Realtor