2 Lo- Boy's 4 sale

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      I 'm going to sell all my Lo-Boy stuff.I finaly bought a diesel yesterday.The Woods mower is not for sale.I will sell the parts tractor by the piece or complete,motor does not run,every thing complete with good sheet metal,like new rear tires, for $850. OBO.Not sure what to ask for the front blade.Both tractors will be gone by next week end.What ever does not sell I'm going to get hold of these parts guy's to sell it.The tractor that runs has a Int. belly mower with it.Would take guns on trade or ??? I can deliver for expences. 330-364-1597 New Phila Oh up till midnight.If you don't like my prices let's hear your's I'm not going to rent a bdl. to store this stuff............