Re: [Norton AntiSpam][IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] 71 cub loboy 154

  • Ted Klunder
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
      I might be interested if it wasn't so far away. What kind of money were you looking to get out of it? How much apart is it? Is the motor , transmission etc out of it?
      Thanks, Ted, in Southern Ontario, Canada.

      I put this on few months back not many replys but im going to post it again I have 71 154 for sale its in parts has new tires it does not have three point hitch but does have mount bracket for top link it also has creeper gear will sell at decent price if any ones interested im in kenosha ,wi please reply if interested
      Thanks Stan

    • stan thorsen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
        All the pieces ive taken off are on a shelf  the motor  ran  its still on the frame i can send pics if youd like was going to strip it all down and completely restore its been getting suface rust  but its still worth rebuilding  just dont have the will any more

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012

          How much are you looking to get for it? Pictures would be great. Thanks, Ted

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
            where are you located    i'll get some pics of what ever youd like to see   whats the most  important one youd like   then make me a good offer