Model 50 snow thrower

  • Ted Klunder
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
      I have a model 50 snow thrower complete with all the mounting hardware. It is in good working order.
      This snow thrower will fit a 154, 185 or a 184.
      I am located in southern Ontario, Canada, about 1 hour from Buffalo, NY. I am asking $500.00 for it. I can deliver it over the border for gas money.
    • ihcubloboyseries-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
        Ted -

        Is that $500 Canadian or $500 U.S.?
        Doesn't matter much, it's only a $20 difference today.
        $500 CAD = $480 USD $500 USD = $520 CAD

        Being that gasoline is priced now-a-days in Canada on a "per Liter"
        basis (Litre in Quebec ?), is the Imperial Gallon (almost 5 US qts)
        even referenced any more ?

        - Dennis Anderson

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "Ted Klunder" <loboy@...> wrote:

        > I have a model 50 snow thrower complete with all the mounting hardware. It is in good working order.
        > This snow thrower will fit a 154, 185 or a 184.
        > I am located in southern Ontario, Canada, about 1 hour from Buffalo, NY. I am asking $500.00 for it.
        > I can deliver it over the border for gas money.

      • okeefevideo
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2011
          Ted Thanks again for the pics. I have my m 50 all put together brackets and all with new paint to match the 154 new paint. Happy turkey day to you sir! I could not figure it out without your help..... Thomas.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 23, 2011
            $500.00 Canadian will work. Yes, we are on the metric system, and gas is sold by the litre. One US gallon is about 3.8 litres. Quarts and gallons are still referenced a bit, but are slowly disappearing. Thanks, Ted

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
              I have a good model 50 snow thrower for sale. I would like $500.00 for it. It has all the belts, pulleys, shaft and mounting hardware. It is all ready for mounting. I am located in southern Ontario, Canada.I could deliver it over the border for gas money.Thanks, Ted