Re: 1972 IH 154 Accessory Question

  • Tom Bennett
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
    dale,
    After looking more closely at the tractor this evening, you have "hit the nail
    on the head". this tractor had a cab at one point. The side plates that cover
    the PTO belt tensioner still have snap fasteners on them, there are abrasion
    marks on the fiberglass instrument panel just aft of the gas cap along with the
    heavy duty fender attachment points.
    Thanks again,
    TB