Just saying Hi, and new information

  • redcorvair1969
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011
      I have been searching this group for information on my 184. It has helped a lot during my repairs.

      During one of the searches, I found the information on how to get a free gas cap. The messages were a few years old, but I checked into it. The offer is still open, I received my new gas cap yesterday.

      Here is the address to the site.

      http://www.ihgascap.com/

      Jeff
    • Neal Miller