154/185 Part Available

  • loboy_154
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      I have not posted for awhile, I have 3 parts tractors and quite a wide selection of parts if anyone is looking.
      Complete engines
      engine parts
      clucthes
      carbs
      driveshaft
      steering column assy
      no grills or grill housing, no rare options
      etc
      Contact me if you are looking for something.
      Dave H at 765 586 4060

      I am in middle TN
    • okeefevideo
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2011
        Yes hello sir. I just purchased a yellow/white 154 and the seller told the last thing it needs to be 100 percent complete is the pto belt guard.(two piece) I believe. Their is one on e-bay but they are nuts to think anyone would pay over 200.00 for it. I could simply fab one out of sheet metal before that. However sir, If you have one you do not need and would like to turn it into some cash , let me know. I'm in no hurry cause I haven't got to pic up my 154 yet. I have to drive 515 miles one way to get my new IH :) Thomas

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "loboy_154" <loboy_154@...> wrote:

        > I have not posted for awhile, I have 3 parts tractors and quite a wide selection of parts if anyone is looking.
        > Complete engines
        > engine parts
        > clucthes
        > carbs
        > driveshaft
        > steering column assy
        > no grills or grill housing, no rare options
        > etc
        > Contact me if you are looking for something.
        > Dave H at 765 586 4060
        >
        > I am in middle TN

      • Red Hoffius
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2011
          hi thomas,
          where are you located at:?

          Red Neenah, Wi
          Yes hello sir. I just purchased a yellow/white 154 and the seller told the last thing it needs to be 100 percent complete is the pto belt guard.(two piece) I believe. Their is one on e-bay but they are nuts to think anyone would pay over 200.00 for it. I could simply fab one out of sheet metal before that. However sir, If you have one you do not need and would like to turn it into some cash , let me know. I'm in no hurry cause I haven't got to pic up my 154 yet. I have to drive 515 miles one way to get my new IH :) Thomas

          --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "loboy_154" <loboy_154@...> wrote:

          > I have not posted for awhile, I have 3 parts tractors and quite a wide selection of parts if anyone is looking.
          > Complete engines
          > engine parts
          > clucthes
          > carbs
          > driveshaft
          > steering column assy
          > no grills or grill housing, no rare options
          > etc
          > Contact me if you are looking for something.
          > Dave H at 765 586 4060
          >
          > I am in middle TN

        • okeefevideo
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2011
            Hello, I am in alvada ohio very small town east of Findlay