Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] International Loboy 185 electrical

  • njdale2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
      > If it was a Model T with a crank in front, you would crank CW. Viewed from
      > the seat behind the engine the observed rotation would be CCW.

      Kent, Thank you for that 'mental image'. I always struggle with remembering the LoBoy's engine rotation and usually come away only 98% certain. I have hand cranked old tractors in the past and that image of hand cranking a tractor engine will make the engine rotation be forever burned into my brain at 100%.
      Thanks, NJDale