Low Boy 154 for sale

  • hd_chop
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Would like to sell my Low Boy 154.
      Has a finish mower deck, creeper drive and a straight front blade with hydraulic lift.
      Starts and runs. Needs resto or run as is.

      There are some covers that I have and I believe I may have some belts.

      Used to mow 4 acres up until last year.

      I will post some pictures tonight along with an asking price.