Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] tune up

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      My first tip would be to go to Binder Books <www.binderbooks.com> and
      order a User Manual and a Service Manual. A Parts Manual is also
      helpful, but you can live without it for a while.

      You might want to look through the files section of the group for
      specific subjects and also look through archived messages on various
      topics.

      The 154 is not a complex machine, but the clutch and PTO mechanism can
      be areas needing attention. Feel free to ask questions of the group - we
      have all "been there, done that" at one time.

      Mike