tune up

  • dogehous29
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      i got my first 154 over the winter and my son realy wants to restore it. so first things first,tune up. any tips,perfered parts,any help would be alot of help.thanks dogehous and son.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        My first tip would be to go to Binder Books <www.binderbooks.com> and
        order a User Manual and a Service Manual. A Parts Manual is also
        helpful, but you can live without it for a while.

        You might want to look through the files section of the group for
        specific subjects and also look through archived messages on various
        topics.

        The 154 is not a complex machine, but the clutch and PTO mechanism can
        be areas needing attention. Feel free to ask questions of the group - we
        have all "been there, done that" at one time.

        Mike