Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] 52 Cub: bought it "restored" a few months ago and yesterday I plowed with it for about 3 hours, then...

  • CTrider@cox.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2010

      Thanks, I'll try that !

      ---- Kent Morris <kmokgm@...> wrote:

      Just take the top off your transmission. The problem will probably be evident. Loose bolts on shifting forks or broken fork.

      Kent

      On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 9:00 AM, <CTrider@...> wrote:

      It seems to be stuck in reverse. I feel the shift from 2nd to third (but it won't budge, it stalls the motor). I don't feel the tranny shift from reverse to 1st? I go backward fine, can't shift to 1st and the other gears freeze movement from going forward or back? My old cars would do that if the linkage jammed but I don't see anywhere that's similar on my Cub. Any suggestions would be very appreciated? Thanks, Neil emails to CTrider@... or Neil.Gilley@...
      .