Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] Re: Any suggestions on building a bridge across a creek that will hold my 184?

  • Dean & Amy McGraw
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      I used 8 inch channel iron spaced 48 inches apart with four cross pieces.then i bolted 4x4s across those spaced two ft apart, then i screwed 2x10s on top.Its worked great now going on six years with a 2o ft span
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
        I made a small bridge to cross a 5 foot ditch using 4 6x6 timbers and 2x6 and 2x8 deck lumber.  It is more than strong enough to hold my 154.