Thanks Dennis!

  • ihcubloboyseries-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Folks, when I started this group back in 1999, I had a new (to me) LoBoy 154 and knew very little about it. I learned fast by doing, talking to the local Cub Cadet Dealer (H.C. Summers in Jefferson, MD), and communicating with people in this forum. I also tried to help where I could. I still have the 154 and a 185 both with their problems and both sitting in the pole barn these days. One needs clutch work and PTO clutch work (turns out I really don't like the roto-cam clutch) and the other needs more help. I did have to buy another machine just to mow the 3 acres of grass reliably.
      My apologies for abandoning the group, but there were a lot of people more knowledgeable than me already here and it seemed to be pretty self-sustaining.
      I have made Dennis (serious_machining) an owner of the group. I'll check in from time-to-time to see how things are going.
      Thanks for your help over the years and keep on runnin'!
      Barry
    • jimmy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        U Da Man Barry, Thanks