Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Replacing the PTO belts on a 184

  • Leonard Rutledge
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
      Thanks for all the information.  I was in the process of removing the driveshaft when I noticed the spring which provides tension through the idler pulley was loose.  After checking I found the rockshaft mount had lost a bolt allowing the bracket the spring is attached to move which decreased the tension on the idler pulley.  Looks like repositioning the bracket and replacing the bolt will solve the problem.  Also found a universal socket someone had left on the other rockshaft bolt!  Thanks again!  Leonard