154 grill

  • insbroker3
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2010
      Hi to all,
      Newbie here. My "new" 154 is to be delivered this week. It is currently missing the headlight/grill shell, grill and headlight assemblies. Can anyone suggest where I might find these pieces? There is a grill shell on ebay that looks pretty rough. I'm hoping to find better.
      Thanks for the help and the website group!
    • jimmy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2010
        Hi, and welcome aboard. When you were on Ebay did you connect with hamiltonbobs website. His email is 154fan@.... He has a ton of 154 stuff. It's hard to find one that don't need fibreglass work. I'll keep my eyes open. Welcome again.
        Jim from Colorado

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "insbroker3" <insbroker3@...> wrote:

        > Hi to all,
        > Newbie here. My "new" 154 is to be delivered this week. It is currently missing the headlight/grill shell, grill and headlight assemblies. Can anyone suggest where I might find these pieces? There is a grill shell on ebay that looks pretty rough. I'm hoping to find better.
        > Thanks for the help and the website group!

      • joe arnold
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2010
          Yes check out HamiltonBob. I've bought many parts form him in the last year(including a grill shell) Great guy to deal with, located near Cincinnati Oh. Be prepaired to spend a couple hundred + for a decent grill shell alone...........Joe

        • insbroker3
          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2010
            THanks for the information guys. I'll check it out on ebay and see whats available. The search is the fun part, right!