Side Panes Pulley Covers

  • jimybud
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      Can anyone provide a reference to the ebay seller that was selling remanucfactured side panels for the 154? I no longer see them listed on evilbay.

      email address, phone number or other contact?
    • stan thorsen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2010
        i have a couple that i had made at a sheetmetal shop if your interested please reply to me

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2010
          i have a couple  made up   if youd like these  id be glad to sell them i only have one of each side   you have to paint them tho  glad to give them up for twenty apiece