Need to find a zeneith carb rebuild kit

  • tpstone3756
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2010
      Hey guys, who do you know that sells a carb rebuild kit for a zeneith on a 184 loboy? One that you can recommend that will have all the parts and seals?

      Looking for one that is an exact match as I have heard that the universals don't have all the correct stuff..

      Thanks
      Tim S..
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2010
        In my experience, anything you get from TM Tractor Parts
        <www.tm-tractor.com> will be the right part.

        Mike