154, 185 for sale

  • creeperdr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      I have a 154 and a 185 for sale. Both have been in the dry. Both are minus steering wheel, pto, hood,carb, driveline and fiberglass nose piece. Both have good running engines. 154 has had new tuneup with new points, plugs, wires, rotor cap, condenser, etc. 185 has dual brakes. 154 still has the 3 pt hitch rockshaft housing and seat bracket on it. There is also a 3160A deck that goes with the deal plus numerous other parts such as deck belts, hyd. cylinder, etc. 185 has ag tires, 154 has skinny turf tires. Both have good watertight radiators. I have pics available to serious interested parties. Pickup at exit 138 in W. NC near Hickory, Statesville area. I could possibly deliver for a fee but would prefer you come pick them up. 1150.00 cash, firm for the whole package. Contact Dave at easair@... or 828-241-5088 Again, I have pics for serious buyers.