overhaul

  • JEFFREY
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      I have two low boys a 154 and a 185. Looking to restore both. Any one have any ideal of parts available and the cost of the engine overhaul?
      Thanks
      Jeff
    • jturner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        Hello Jeff,  I had my 184 engine rebuilt a couple of yrs ago. Complete rebuild kit,  local machine shop, electric disstributer and new cluch. I had about 1100.00.  Friend of mine helped me reassemble the motor.  My motor was in pretty bad shape when we started.  Good  Luck  Jeff