New file uploaded to ihcubloboyseries

  • ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 8, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ihcubloboyseries
      group.

      File : /1050A Loader.pdf
      Uploaded by : rjdobmeier <rdobmeie@...>
      Description : Kwik Way 1050A Loader

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      rjdobmeier <rdobmeie@...>
    • northcreek2624
      Message 38 of 38 , Jun 9, 2013
        What you are looking at is an owners conversion to a auto disc brake pad.I did a similar conversion on a 154 that I used to have and unlike the original buttons,it never quit working.As a matter of fact I posted a drawing on here on how to do it,although my design was a little different.I think I like this design better...Mike.