Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Attachments for sale

  • Tim Stone
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 16, 2009
      Hi Dave, do you have a creeper gear set up?

      BTW I know where you are considering my Alma Mater is Purdue..

      Tim S...

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 26, 2009
        i am interested in the plow   reply if it is sold  Thanks Stan

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
          Hi Dave do any of them have a creeper gear?

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
            Hello Dave, Im looking for parts for my deck. I have a 3160A deck. Looking for the double pulley at the moment, way its looking the outer pulley and spindles as well. Thanks Jeff

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 10, 2011
              I am selling a Model 50 snowthrower and Model 54 grader blade on ebay if anyone is interested. I posted photos previously on the "photos" section of this site.
            • okeefevideo
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 15, 2011
                --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "Unclejunk" <ernest.olin@...> wrote:

                > I am selling a Model 50 snowthrower and Model 54 grader blade on ebay if anyone is interested. I posted photos previously on the "photos" section of this site.

                Hello, I am a new member and I was enterested in the snow thrower. Still have it? how much? where is it located? thank you.
              • Ted Klunder
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 16, 2011
                  If Uncle Junk sold his snow thrower, I have on in Southern Ontario, Canada. I am asking $600.00 for it. Thanks, Ted

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 16, 2011
                    Hello Ted ! Thank you for your reply and offer. Late last night I just so happen to find one two hours from my home here in ohio. The person I am buying it from also has a 60" mower deck and truf tires on wheels if anyone needs them. units are off a 154. Thanks again Ted and it is nice of people helping people here in this group :) Thomas