2 154 parts tractors for sale SW IOWA

  • like2fish_ia
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi All,

      I now have 2 154 parts tractors for sale. One has bad transmission input shaft and clutch flywheel. Other has bad motor with a complete 3 point hitch. Aking $1,500.00 or best offer for all. Must be picked up at farm. Email for pictures if interested.

      Thanks
      Bob
    • theihdon
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "like2fish_ia" <like2fish_ia@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I now have 2 154 parts tractors for sale. One has bad transmission input shaft and clutch flywheel. Other has bad motor with a complete 3 point hitch. Aking $1,500.00 or best offer for all. Must be picked up at farm. Email for pictures if interested.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Bob

        Send Pictures
      • Tom Thompson
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009

          Bob,

            What’s the exact town.  Mileage is a factor!  I’m near KCMO.

          Tommy

          > I now have 2 154 parts tractors for sale. One has bad transmission input
          shaft and clutch flywheel. Other has bad motor with a complete 3 point hitch. Aking $1,500.00 or best offer for all. Must be picked up at farm. Email for pictures if interested.

          > Thanks
          > Bob

          Send Pictures

        • Bob G
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
            about 4 miles north of Tabor, Ia  just off of hwy 275

              What’s the exact town.  Mileage is a factor!  I’m near KCMO.

            Tommy

            > I now have 2 154 parts tractors for sale. One has bad transmission input shaft and clutch flywheel. Other has bad motor with a complete 3 point hitch. Aking $1,500.00 or best offer for all. Must be picked up at farm. Email for pictures if interested.
            >
            > Thanks
            > Bob

            Send Pictures

          • Bob G
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 27, 2010

            Hi All,

            I still have 2 154 parts tractors for sale. One has bad transmission input shaft (clutch flywheel lock bolt broke and spun on shaft) and clutch flywheel. Other has bad motor with a complete 3 point hitch. Lowering asking price to $1,250.00 or best offer for all. Must be picked up at farm.

            Thanks
            Bob

          • ElectricAll Construction & Maintenance In
            Message 6 of 6 , Feb 27, 2010
              Where are you?