[IH CUB LoBoy Series] Re: Ignition conversion

  • northcreek2624
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 31, 2009
      Walt,while a diode or resistor will both work in this application only a diode will allow one way current flow.
      The resistor works differently in that it is sized to allow initial alternator excitation but,not able to carry the load of the ignition coil once the ignition switch is turned off,preventing a continual run condition...Mike.