Re: Front wheel bearings

  • xflowecono
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      I was able to answer my own question after searching old posts. Thanks to Kent Morris for providing the information. The Stens part number is 230-237 for the flanged front wheel bearings.

      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "xflowecono" <xflowecono@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know the Stens part number for the front wheel bearings on a 154?
      >
      > David in Dayton, TX

    • bigbill154cub
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        Did you try searching the number on the net? 230237 or 323329 ? I found these at amazon.com for $12 each.