Front wheel bearings

  • xflowecono
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
      Does anyone know the Stens part number for the front wheel bearings on a 154?

      David in Dayton, TX
    • xflowecono
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        I was able to answer my own question after searching old posts. Thanks to Kent Morris for providing the information. The Stens part number is 230-237 for the flanged front wheel bearings.

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "xflowecono" <xflowecono@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know the Stens part number for the front wheel bearings on a 154?
        >
        > David in Dayton, TX

      • bigbill154cub
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
          Did you try searching the number on the net? 230237 or 323329 ? I found these at amazon.com for $12 each.