154 available for free

  • Tim Oppenheim
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24 5:10 AM
      Hey guys,

      This has been a wonderful group and I have really appreciated all the
      advice and the camaraderie. My 154 is becoming a bit much for me and
      so I would like to give it away to this group. That's right, come and
      get it. If you feel compelled to give me some money, that would be
      great, but no obligations.

      It a 69 model, with a three point hitch. All the body pieces are
      there, including the side curtains and nose piece. The engine runs
      like a top. It currently needs a clutch, but other than that the
      transmission was operating very well the last time I used it

      It's located in balmy Jonesboro, Arkansas. I am hoping that someone
      can claim this prize in the next 30 days.

      Again, thanks for all the great advice and information

      Tim Oppenheim
    • Bryan McElroy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 24 5:47 AM
        Where are you in jonesboro? I used to work and live there and I'm very interested in the tractor.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 24 6:33 AM
          Hi, I am interested in your 154, I will be in your area next week and could pick it up then.  Thanks, Vern

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 24 6:47 AM
            If the tractor is still available I would gladly take it let me know where you live and when i can pick it up

            --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, Bryan McElroy <bryanmcelroy78@...> wrote:

            > Where are you in jonesboro? I used to work and live there and I'm very interested in the tractor.

          • Brad Stogsdill
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 24 8:06 AM
              Hi Tim-

              I just wanted to say it is not everyday you see someone give away a tractor especially in running shape and I want to congratulate you on your southern generosity! (Sorry if any yankees are out there  :)  .

              Whoever gets it I am sure will really be very happy and appreciative of it!  WOW!

              What a gift!   Acts of kindness - blessing others- are deemed with high respect in my book!

              Regards,

              Bradley
              1969 LoBoy "Project" Tractor (almost running... give me one more week and I think I will have it running!)

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 24 12:42 PM
                Bryan,

                Was the first to respond. Email me and we will see if we can get this done.

                If something falls through I will just go down the list. Fair?

                Thanks

                Tim

              • chicken@dmv.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 24 1:22 PM
                  Anyone giving on e away in Maryland? My old 154 needs a friend.

                  > Bryan,
                  >
                  > Was the first to respond. Email me and we will see if we can get this done.
                  >
                  > If something falls through I will just go down the list. Fair?
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  >
                  > Tim
                  >
                  > --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, Bryan McElroy <bryanmcelroy78@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Where are you in jonesboro? I used to work and live there and I'm very
                  > interested in the tractor.

                  This message was sent using Delmarva Online's Webmail.
                  http://www.delmarvaonline.com/
                • dan
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 31 1:02 PM
                    > Tim,
                    Do you still have this tractor? Mine is in need of some work and I would really like to have one with a 3-pt as mine does not.
                    Please get back to me.

                    workinman1007@...