PTO trouble.

  • jla6619
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009
      Tha PTO on my 154 isnt dis-engaging, Do i need to loosen the brake on the bottem of the PTO or is it some other problem. Also does anyone have a clear photo of the PTO linkage, I think i may have something missing. The engagement rod is connected directly to the PTO, is this correct....Thanks; Joe.
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
        Hi Joe
        Go here for linkage http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=cub_cadet&mn=Cub+154+Lo-Boy+Tractor&dn=0118300018

        Your back cam came loose/broke away from the clete that is mounted on your frame, or your snap ring that retains your forward cam came loose.
        That is my guess.
        Hamiltonbob

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "jla6619" <jla6619@...> wrote:

        > Tha PTO on my 154 isnt dis-engaging, Do i need to loosen the brake on the bottem of the PTO or is it some other problem. Also does anyone have a clear photo of the PTO linkage, I think i may have something missing. The engagement rod is connected directly to the PTO, is this correct....Thanks; Joe.

      • joe arnold
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
          Going to pull the PTO out in a day or so, If i cant figure it out, what are the price ranges for one of your units - picked up. Thanks....Joe